We know that the last few months have certainly been challenging for all of us, but we are excited to be welcoming you back soon to The Claremont Hotel! We have spent the winter working hard to be sure that when you do return that The Claremont will be safer and cleaner than ever for you and your family to enjoy a peaceful and worry-free visit. We are fortunate to be able to offer you a vacation with stunning outdoor spaces and plenty of fresh air.
Our Promise to You
- We have implemented stringent and thorough cleaning processes, checklists, and methods using CDC recommended chemicals at all local businesses to make our spaces pristine and ensure your safety.
- We have looked carefully at how to create appropriate social distancing throughout your visit for your safety.
- We have installed hand sanitizing stations throughout the property at important touchpoint areas.
- We have reviewed opportunities in all businesses to ensure single-use touchpoints during your visit.
- Our team members have been trained in all cleaning protocols.
- We have installed signage where appropriate to guide you with all standards in place.
- You are our guests, and we are thrilled to welcome you to The Claremont.
Your Promise to Us
For the safety of our hard-working team members and fellow visitors, we ask you to consider these things before you visit.
- If you have been exposed to COVID- 19 or have symptoms, please stay home and plan to visit us when you are well.
- Please observe all posted rules at The Claremont Hotel and requirements for masks when you cannot social distance 6 feet.
- Respect that the social distancing and cleanliness guidelines at The Claremont are for everyone’s protection—be safe, be kind, and enjoy your visit to The Claremont!